Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pastiche

I have a pastiche of pop culture references running through my head today:


"Eleanor, gee, I think you're swell, and you know you do me well, you're my pride and joy et cetera"


"I want my baby back baby back baby back, I want my baby back baby back baby back (Chili's baby back ribs, Chili's baby back ribs)"


"April is the cruellest month" (OK, so Eliot isn't exactly pop culture, but he's nerd pop culture)


"So, Prince, Genoa and Lucca are now no more than estates of the Bonapartes" (War and Peace isn't pop culture as well, but Peanuts is, and there's that great storyline where Snoopy is reading War and Peace one word per day.


the beginning horn riff of "Goldfinger."


Also, I'm wearing my "I'm Keith Hernandez" shirt today.

I'm Keith Hernandez / A film by Rob Perri

No comments: